RULES OF PLAY
1. Begin by purchasing the Conquer the Cross TM rack and set up the pool/billiard balls as follows:
2. Place one ball in front, and directly in the center, of each of the six pockets.
3. Utilizing the Conquer the Cross TM rack (patent pending), set up the remaining nine balls directly in the center of the pool/billiards table. Ensure the rack is tight so that each ball contacts its neighbor.
4. Note: Numbers and the traditional “stripes/solids” designation are irrelevant in the Conquer the Cross TM challenge game.
1. Play begins by the player placing the cue ball anywhere on the pool table and shooting any of the six perimeter balls.
2. At no time during Stage 1 can the cue ball strike, bump, jump, or touch in any way, the Cross-racked balls positioned in the table center. If the Cross is touched by the cue ball (or any other ball) during Stage 1, the game is over and must be reset for a new player to begin.
3. Immediately after the first shot, the player’s opponent selects the most difficult remaining shots until the six perimeter balls have been pocketed.
4. The player must eliminate all six perimeter balls in their intended/designated pockets.
5. When all six perimeter balls are pocketed with the center Cross still intact, Stage 2 begins.
6. If at any time a shot concludes without the intended ball being pocketed in its designated pocket, the player violates Rules of Play - Rule 2; the game is over and must be reset for a new player to begin.
7. NOTE: Immediately after sinking the last perimeter ball, if the cue ball continues movement and contacts the cross in any way, the player violates Stage 1 - Rule 2; the game is over and must be reset for a new player to begin.
1. The player calculates their best shot and “Breaks the Cross”.
2. Based on the position of the Cross and simple physics, either of the two outermost ball should be pocketed during the initial breaking of the Cross (as shown).
3. If no balls are pocketed during the breaking of the Cross, the player violates Rules of Play - Rule 2; the game is over and must be reset for a new player to begin.
1. Once the Cross has been successfully broken (i.e., a ball has been pocketed in the process), the player is now allowed to shoot any ball of their choice and play continues as longs as a ball is pocketed on each shot.
2. If no balls are pocketed during any shot, the player violates Rules of Play - Rule 2; the game is over and must be reset for a new player to begin.
3. A scratch on the final shot violates Rule 3; the game is over and must be reset for a new player to begin.
4. The Cross is finally conquered only when all object balls have been eliminated in succession without missing any shots in the process. The player that accomplishes this feat earns the title of “Champion”.
Conquer the Cross TM Pool/Billiards Challenge Game
Revolutionize your billiards gaming experience b..
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register